French Students Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French Students Forum

Discussion board for the students of www.learnfrenchathome.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passe compose with etre verbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiLynn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-02-02

Passe compose with etre verbs Empty
PostSubject: Passe compose with etre verbs   Passe compose with etre verbs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi

I know that for the present tense the verbs sortir and partir are just two of the many irregular verbs, and the endings consist of s,s,t,ons,ez,and ent. But when it comes to the passé compose I find that the endings are different and end in parti or sorti do these verbs for this particular lesson don't refer to the present tense endings? How can you determine the endings for the irregular verbs for this particular lesson?

Thanks
Nicole
Back to top Go down
corinne

corinne

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Passe compose with etre verbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passe compose with etre verbs   Passe compose with etre verbs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:25 pm

NikkiLynn wrote:
Hi

I know that for the present tense the verbs sortir and partir are just two of the many irregular verbs, and the endings consist of s,s,t,ons,ez,and ent. But when it comes to the passé compose I find that the endings are different and end in parti or sorti do these verbs for this particular lesson don't refer to the present tense endings? How can you determine the endings for the irregular verbs for this particular lesson?

Thanks
Nicole

Hello Nicole,

Who is your teacher Nicole ? Probably you should ask this question directly on her email ?
Here is it only to answer to the question du jour....
à bientôt,
Corinne
Back to top Go down

Passe compose with etre verbs
Page 1 of 1